Saturday 6 September 2008

Heavens I've Joined GDI

Yes I’ve joined GDI [Global Domains International].

Why am I surprised? because I’ve been aware of this program for ages, it’s been around since 1999ish, but I’ve always resisted joining.
Not sure why. I think it’s because I’ve always found it a bit pushy. Especially the noisy red car video--You must have noticed it.

Having said that ,I have to admit that it is obviously successful.
I personally know that one of the top earners at E-lottery, which probably means he makes a six figure income [GBP] out of it, uses GDI as his main business!
So why have I joined now?

Well having signed up with Acme-people-search I found that GDI was amongst the programs you need to join, to make money from it.

There are about three others that you need to join to receive commissions, all free, but GDI is different as you can make money from referrals through it, this being part of the package you get if you subscribe to Acme’s advertising program--See previous post.

GDI costs $10 a month but you receive a domain name, of your choice---GDI promotes .ws [website] which it thinks will eventually be a big alternative to .com, when that suffix exhausts most of the possible name combinations. You need very few referrals to be well ahead of your $10
At this point I was just going to leave it as part of the Acme P S set up, and mostly leave them to it, and maybe display a few direct GDI ads myself.

However, by pure coincidence I received an email with a new post from one of my favourite sites--affiliatecurve--all about promoting GDI.

The ideas in this were too good to resist , as they involved joining free programs that are already set up to promote GDI. Here is what is involved---

Obviously if you want to go along with this you need to join GDI and register your username so that you can use it for id in the free programs.
To join GDI please CLICK HERE, watch the video and sign up.

Once you are signed up you need to join Hits2u.

What Hits2U does is give visitors a place to submit an ad for THEIR site. Lots of people will be only to keen to submit their site for free advertising. Meanwhile, in the background, Hits2u offers your prospect more free advertising for their site - It shows them how to do that - By taking a trial of GDI and promoting the same Hits2U Link - What is great about this is that it's all done AUTOMATICALLY FOR YOU! You join Hits2U, enter your GDI Username (not your website, just your USERNAME) and anytime you get a "lead" that person may/may not check out GDI - All you do is promote Hits2U and the system does all the rest.

To join Hits2u, please CLICK HERE

Next join The Spiderweb Marketing System

This system is fairly new but I have read several good reviews of it, and Paul at Affiliate curve thinks that is the best place to promote GDI

Including GDI it promotes 22 different income streams which you can set up free of charge, including tutorial videos, for each one.

As luck would have it GDI is the first video set up on the Spidermarketing page and therefore the first one new signees will look at.
The video will do a very good job of selling GDI to these prospects but the system automatically follows them up with emails and tips.

To join the Spiderweb Marketing System please CLICK HERE.

All you have to do now is promote these two programs, along with Acme people search if you have joined, and these sites will do all the work for you.

You can also promote GDI directly with one of the several referral links on their site.

I hope Paul at Affiliatecurve doesn’t mind me pinching a couple of his ideas.
I have signed up to the above programs under him, and along with anyone signing up here, we’ll all be in his downline.

No comments: