Tuesday 30 September 2008

From The Person Sitting At The Desk Of Wudbskibum


Just a quick update which I can assure you that I am writing myself.
I am fed up with seeing sales pages written by people's desks, presumably while they laze about on their yachts.

Yesterday I upgraded to the Silver level in Thelistauction and was able to send an email, promoting Acme-people-search to 2500 subscribers. This morning I had 9 new sign ups, potentially worth $270, for my $19.95 investment. I think this is terrific in just one day, with another 30 to go B4 next month's instalment. Plus, I can email another 1500+ every 5 days.

By then I may have decided to upgrade to Gold, sending my messages to over 3000 random members, every 3 days.
This is shaping up to be an excellent program, in my quest to take things to the next level.

Speak to you soon--My desk needs a polish.

No comments: