Sunday 28 September 2008

The Easiest Program For Getting Referrals I Have Ever Joined

Yes it’s true.

I have promoted a number of affiliate programs over the last few years and acme-people-search has been by far the easiest for attracting affiliates.

Why is this?

Well this program ticks all the boxes.
It provides a service that 30% of people, using the major search engines, are looking for.
It gives affiliates a possible 5 income streams, through the programs Acme uses to generate sales, plus commissions from their referrals.

Since I joined I have had a steady stream of people signing up under me, resulting in my having several hundred dollars in pending payments. I say pending payments because commissions start to be paid after 30 days, when sign ups fully commit themselves to staying in the program, after their free trial finishes. There are then further commissions paid over the next 35 days. If these sign ups keep going for this period, my current pending payments will be doubled or trebled.
And why shouldn’t they keep going, as they will be in a similar position to where I am now?

To repeat what I’ve said previously, you only need one referral per month to break even, any more are worth $30 profit, each.
As if this is not enough, you also have your $125 signing up bonus to look forward to. Yes you get $125 just for joining Acme-people-search.
You only need three referrals to trigger this, [minimum payout is $200] and you’re well in profit.
Add on whatever money you make in sales, and don’t forget Acme are promoting your site for you, on top of your own efforts, and I think that it would be difficult not to make money out of this program.

Of course how well you do will be partly down to your own efforts.
I currently obtain traffic through using traffic exchanges, lead generators and this blog.
Most of the programs I use I am a free member of, but as money grows in my PayPal account, I am gradually upgrading. In general you get a lot more if you do this, and the results can explode very quickly.
Everybody says “the money is in the list” and, at the moment, mine is still very much a work in progress.
If you already have a decent list you will be able to make a lot more out of Acme, than I have.

However, for those of you without a big list I have been recommended a new program called The Listauction. Like most programs it has a free membership and upgrades.
The idea is that you can send emails promoting your business/opportunity and earn credits by reading emails sent to you, which enables you to post to a greater number.
Free members can email to between 500 and 1500 other random members every 7 days, silver to 1500+ every 5 and gold 3000+ every 3. Upgraded members can also auction or buy and sell credits and can post feature ads. This is a tremendous amount of exposure.
For the emails you receive it is best to create a separate email address just for these, and then surf them rather like a traffic exchange. The friend who recommended it to me says, he is getting tremendous success from this. I am presently trying out the free option, though may upgrade to silver soon, and suggest you have a look at it too.
Will probably talk about this further, in a future post.


No comments: