Friday 26 June 2009

Get The most From Traffic Exchanges


Hoped you liked the canal photo, in my last post, because here’s another one.

The Shropshire Union Canal towpath is an ideal place to take my elderly step mum for afternoon walks, as it meanders through the lush dairy pastures of Cheshire. In this shot we are posed by one of the typical bridges we encounter at regular intervals. Then we normally call at a picturesque canal side or country hostelry for a leisurely drink, before heading home.
Definitely a pleasant existence at this time of year.

Now To Business.
Last year I wrote a post on traffic, and touched on using traffic exchanges. Most people use these, but the majority fail to get the best results from them. I have already mentioned that for best results you need to surf 5 or 6 T.E.s at once, and that it is a complete waste of time advertising generic sales pages, and especially don’t try to promote your primary business here.

Fellow surfers don’t want to buy into a new business--They already have one, but they are always likely to be interested in programs that will help them sell it.
Therefore a straight to the point splash page, with a snappy headline, offering something that will help them achieve this, is the most likely thing to stop people in mid surf.

This week I have taken a major step forward in getting my use of traffic exchanges better organized. I have joined Traffic Exchange Profits, because it streamlines my business building. Here’s why---

First, it combines everything you need to succeed on TE's - income, referrals and how to make the absolute MOST out of your surfing time!
They know exactly why we surf exchanges - To Make money.
I can go on and on with every little detail about everything you get, but I'm going to let Traffic Exchange Profits do that for me.
I'm going to simply ask you to get this free report - Right now.
Traffic Exchange Profits

That is one of 15 FREE Splash Pages that I get as a member of TEP

Traffic Exchange Profits is an Incredibly simple, yet powerful program.
Don't waste any more of your time. Get your free copy of the Traffic Exchange Profits and see for yourself.
This system is completely automated. You just give surfers what THEY want. The system does everything else -
Traffic Exchange Profits

Hope that, like me, you can see how beneficial this will be.

Click here to tweet this post

No comments: