Sunday 1 February 2009

Adjusting To My New Life


I have been busy settling in to life in Chester and looking after my elderly step mum, [pictured at her 80th last year] free from the job I have been doing for the last twelve years, and able to live on my several small pensions, together with my online earnings.

My step mum has put on several pounds since I arrived. I like eating and cooking, and I think she had lost the motivation to eat much, while on her own. The plus side of this is she is getting quite strong, and I can take her on some reasonably long walks and then indulge her favourite pastime, by stopping at an attractive waterhole afterwards. This also helps to stop me from getting to sedentary.

However, this has left me with less time than I would have liked for internet marketing and I’ve also suffered from a worn out motherboard that needed replacing, losing me a few working days.

I have however been consistently posting to my list building programs:- Thelistauction and Listjumper. Posting to these ensures that there is a steady stream of hits to my main programs:-- GDI and Acme-people-search, plus E-lottery.

Acme has been very useful for making some quick money, which I am using to be an upgraded member of my list building programs. This helps me in my long time aim of building up a substantial downline in GDI.

As I’ve said before, a lot of people have preconceived ideas about GDI, as they’ve seen it so many times, but it really is a good solid business, which can be built up over time to provide an ever growing income.

Like a lot of other businesses, many of the people who join wont bother doing anything, but amongst the duds along comes the occasional gem, who will work hard, build there own downline, and add considerably to my, or your, income. One of the reasons that this is so helpful is that, unlike most programs, you receive the same commission for all levels of your downline.

If you would like to see how much you could make with GDI, please go to my site and click on the income calculator.

To close here is another advertising idea for you, which is a bit different.

This is a blog that you can advertise your sites on.
All you do is scroll down the page of members ads and then add your own.
Like most programs it has free and upgraded membership levels, the bonus being that some of the commissions for bringing in new members can be extremely high.

To check this out, please click on the banner.

No comments: