Sunday 9 November 2008

Here's One To Jump Into


A quick update on my traffic building post..

I have just signed up to a new program called List Jumper.
This is another program for emailing random members, but works in a different way to the others.

Everybody is placed in a vertical list on joining and starts at the bottom. Then you can earn credits by reading emails and JUMP up the list. You can then mail quantities of members below you every few days.
Like most programs there is a free version and various upgrades. The paid versions allow you to email more people and also to rise up the list automatically.

The reason I am putting this in a quick post is that the program is still in pre-launch, and anybody getting in early is going to be starting from further up the list.
Also, and I think this is a big attraction, all members can make a residual income from this, by getting sign ups, right down 7 levels. Even free members can do this and I think that the commissions look quite generous.

Again, as with other programs you‘ve got nothing to lose, by having a look and getting a proper understanding of what‘s involved..

I personally think this one has a lot of potential.


Explode My List!



No comments: