Thursday 24 July 2008

Good Holiday/Vacation, Plus Some Unexpected Money


Great to have had a break, and plan my days around the unpreditable weather that the French Alps have to offer--red hot one day, then a mixture of variable to full blown thunder storms.

Annecy, near to where I was staying, provides a picturesque old town at the head of a large, crystal clear lake, surrounded by mountains, and an ideal water temperature for swimming or any other activity that your limbs will allow.

Of course I also kept up with my online activity, while I was there, and was surprised to find money coming in from an unexpected source.

A little while ago I joined, and started a limited amount of advertising for
ViralUrl

I thought that this was a useful service, as it is a professional looking link cloaker that would save affilates, especially of Clickbank, from having there identities/hoplinks stolen and replaced.
It also keeps a tally of hits, showing where they are coming from, and allows you to put your own ads on other peoples sites.

I must admit that I hadn't looked at all the other services and upgrades provided, in any detail, and therefore was pleasantly surprised to find that, not only were people signing up, but some were upgrading to Gold membership, which brings me a payment of $9.40. Nice enough but having now studied the site more closely, I have found that these are not just one off payments, but recurr monthly.

Having had a good look I found that there are about five different membership levels, all of which provide a list building service and allow you to post to downlines of thousands, on a regular basis. With Gold membership you can also add colour and make your own ads bold.

All in all the more I look at this the more I see the huge potential that is on offer.

There are three main advantages to membership--You can protect your links and keep track of them, you can build a list and e.mail to downlines of thousands and you can build a recurring and steadily growing income from referalls.
Plus you can do much of this with the free version, if you're not yet in a position to consider the upgrades.

Therefore I thoroughly recommend that you have a good look at
ViralUrl

It's done me a favour while I've been away and can do the same for you.

PS. Add on 27-7-08

Viral Url have just added a feature where you can put a small banner in your Facebook profile.
This means that whenever any other Facebook member visits your profile they may click on this,and possibly sign up.

For active Facebook members this could be very lucrative, especially if you promote yourself around the site.
Those of you who are serious enough to upgrade to Gold will receive around $120 per sign up, or $48.50 per month, depending which package they choose. Gold isn't cheap, but the above figures are for just one sign up, imagine how much money even a regular trickle of signees would bring in.

I'm getting quite excited about
ViralUrl and hope some of my enthusiasm is rubbing off on you.






No comments: